What is this called and can it be replaced? (veneer? laminate?)

By | December 3, 2019

This stuff is chipped and peeling off of my cabinets in places of heavy use such as near door knobs. Removing all the old material seems doable but it seems some specialized equipment would be needed to relaminate (if that’s even what it’s called) them.

Is this possible? Is relaminating the right term for what I’m trying to do?


Related Videos