I love this time of year! I am obsessed with hearing what other people’s favorite things are, so I look forward to sharing what mine are too! Melissa from 320 Sycamore has rounded up some bloggers to participate for the 10th year! Woah!
I alway wonder what the best setup of these is for you. Pretty sure that’s a decisiveness problem. Or is it?
- Babyliss Pro hair dryer This family has a lot of hair. that means we like powerful hair dryers. This one is awesome! I always thought I’d have to spend double to triple the money to get this kind of power, so I’m glad I found it.
- Travel makeup organizer One of these days, I’m going to do a couple of posts talking about how I pack for my trips, but until then…this. I love this thing. I take this with me on the plane and pack all my other toiletries. But this little bag holds so much of my makeup, and I love all the separate areas for everything!
- Microfiber sheets I bought a set of these, fell madly in love with them, and bought three more sets for the other rooms. The end.
- Glossier concealer Ahhh yes. The constant search for the best concealer for “mature” skin. I actually bought this for my daughter, but I love it so much, it is now mine. It’s so creamy and keeps your skin from feeling dry. Love.
- Keurig K-Duo coffee maker Woah. This was actually a birthday present for my husband, but I’m sold. We’re coffee drinkers. Weekends we go through several cups, weekdays we use single K-cups. This is a compact way of having both out without having to use up so much counter space. Win win.
- Neutrogena Hydroboost moisturizer Again with the mature skin… This cream is cooling, then moisturizing, then disappearing. I don’t know how it does it, but it’s wonderful!
- Oral-B electric toothbrush In all honesty, I always thought these were high maintenance. And then I bought one. I honestly don’t think I can go back to a regular toothbrush anymore. And now that sounds high maintenance.
- Silicone loofah brush Another item I kind of stumbled on. I was looking for something that would dry better while we were in Europe. I ended up loving it so much that I use one for body and another one for face. I prefer it for face. It is super exfoliating while remaining very gentle. Like, scrub your baby’s head with it gentle.
- Urban Decay All Nighter makeup setting spray I was so skeptical of this that I actually bought the travel size to begin with. Now I’m hooked. I don’t know how it does it, but I spray this on my makeup, and it looks great for the rest of the day!
- Glossier Boy Brow Yup. Glossier again. I really do love their products. This boy brow is a game changer! It gives you the eyebrows you need without it looking like you have caterpillars above your eyes. You know the look.
- Jack Ryan And winner of the random recommendation goes to… I couldn’t NOT talk about it. 1. John Krasinski He’s SO good! 2. The writing. If you’re looking for a new show, I highly recommend it. It’s free with your Amazon Prime subscription!
- Before We Were Yours Oh gosh this was a good one to read. Let’s just say it was an easy conversation piece at that month’s book club!
Well that was a lot of information. You still here? If you are, my gift to you is a list of other bloggers who are sharing their favorite things! Yay you! Go visit them! I know I will.
|On Sutton Place|
|In My Own Style|
|Miss Mustard Seed|
The post My Favorite Things 2019! appeared first on Just a Girl Blog.